17 Feb 2014

Valentine's Day outfit

Hello readers!

This is my outfit for my brother's prom on Valentine's Day. It is quite special outfit for me because it consist of two pieces of clothing that I usually never wear. I usually don't like wearing skirts because they make me feel so uncomfortable but this dress is a whole another story! It's super cute and it's not too short and goes with almost everything! In other words, it's perfect. The other piece of clothing that I recently fell in love with is that black blazer. I used to think that blazers don't fit me and I look stupid with them but this blazer changed everything! It's not too long and it doesn't make me look more fat. It does make me feel older and more fancy, so that's def a good thing!! But enough said, here's my outfit! :)



Blazer Bershka, Skirt Stradivarius, Top Tally Weijl, Shoes Jeffrey Campbell 



Ok I don't know why the resolution with those two last pictures is that bad but it is what it is :/ Sorry about that!! 

Stella xx  

10 comments:

  1. Super blog!:** wbijaj do mnie i zostaw slad po sobie:* http://nessy-a.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing dear!
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on Bloglovin, hope you follow back!

    Tic-Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I already follow you on blogger but I also followed on bloglovin!! :)

      Delete
  3. Ale śliczna jesteś...*.*
    obserwuję i zapraszam http://patinn.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha using google translate I think I know now what you said!! But thank you and I already follow you x

      Delete
  4. OMG ur so beautiful! I love this outfit and that blazer looks so gorgeous on you! <3 Ps. this is not like comment for comment, I really think that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You really made my evening with that comment! :)<3

      Delete

Thanks for the comment! :)