19 Feb 2014

New favorite nail polish

Hello there!

I've recently found the most amazing and perfect nail polish! The colour is right for spring/summertime and it's not like the usual nailpolishes! It's the Rimmel Sweetie Crush with the colour 009 Candyfloss cutie. It gives your nails the sugary look and it dries very fast! Especially for me this is the perfect nail polish because I always manage to ruin my nails after I've put some colour on them but with this nail polish, you can't actually see those little mistakes! And it was only 5.65 Euros, so not bad! I totally recommend this one and I am definitely going to buy some other colours as well!





What do you like? :) 

Stella xx 

10 comments:

  1. great polisher!I folow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great polish, you should try it!: )

      Delete
  2. thank u for ur visit and nice comment ,if u wanna follow each other let me know i ll be so happy :)kisses from italy
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u i follow u on blogger too :)

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique nail polish! Maybe I'll try it!

    I sometimes have an allergic reaction to nail polish, so I'm always a bit weary, but this looks awesome :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try it, it's awesome!! :) And I really hope you will not get an allergic reaction from this one!! :)

      Delete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS! This is so cute - I love the texture! Thank you for sharing this I never would have heard about it otherwise!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are welcome darling!! Hope if you try it you will love it as much as I do! x

      Delete

Thanks for the comment! :)