5 Feb 2014

Brownies with white chocolate

Hello readers!

I want to share with you guys this oh-so-delicious recipe for these amazing brownies that I made with my best friend! Hope you enjoy! :) And oh, if you try this recipe, I would like to hear your opinion about them! :)





Ingredients:

200g dark chocolate (we used Karl Fazer dark chocolate which was 47% dark)
130g white chocolate (we used Panda's white chocolate)
200g butter
3 eggs
2 dl sugar
2 dl flour
1 tbsp vanilla sugar ( I think you can use vanilla extract too if you want )  
(a little bit salt)

1. Preheat your oven to 170 degrees celsius ( 338 fahrenheit )
2. Melt the butter with dark chocolate using casserole. Remember to stir it so you won't burn it!!         Let it cool and if you want to cool it faster, put the casserole in cold water.
3. Mix sugar with eggs. When the mix is done, add the chocolate/butter mixture
4. Cut the white chocolate as small pieces as you want (we just cut all the pieces half) and add
    them along with the flour, vanilla sugar and salt. Mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and place it in oven for 15-25 minutes (depending on your         oven). You know it's done when the edges start to unstick BUT from the middle the brownies         should still be a little bit soft!
6. Enjoy!!

Stella xx

4 comments:

  1. These look good. I prefer white chocolate over milk/dark chocolate so this must be yummy!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They also tasted good!! Me too, I really don't like milk/dark chocolate but i love white!! So yes these were super yummy! :)

      Delete
  2. Those look sooo good. Really jealous. I have no chocolate in my fridge. Really craving something sweet now! great post!

    check out my blog?
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You should try them, they tasted heavenly good!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment! :)