12 Feb 2014

Coffee time with my best friend

Hello readers!

Just my luck, I'm still sick! I always get sick when something important is happening or I need to do something important. Buut it's okay I just hope this will go away by Friday!

I was kind of bored earlier today and my best friend was coming over so I decided to bake some cookies. And I gotta admit that this time it didn't go as planned. I don't know what I did wrong but the pastry was not as it was supposed to be because it was all sticky and the shape was not as I wanted them to be BUT after I took them from the oven they tasted as they were supposed to taste, which was really yummy! Now I have to wait my mum to get home from work to hear her opinion about them! :)

I really enjoy these little coffee moments with my friends. It's always so nice catching up with them and share our problems and gossip!




Stella xx



11 comments:

  1. they look so yummy!

    I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN and GFC? If so, tell me when you followed me and I'll immediately follow back!
    I'd really love to stay in touch!

    With lots of love from Zurich,
    Lory xxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tasted yummy too!! I'll go follow you now ! x

      Delete
  2. hi,nice blog:) if u wanna follow each other on gfc and bloglovin fb let me know :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i follow u on blog lovin why u dont do gfc ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok thanks!! :) Haha i don't know what it is ;p for me it's easier to follow on blogger because I always use it! x

      Delete
  4. Wow these cookies looks sooo delicious! Btw you are beautiful and I love the way you write. ::) Now following you!

    http://www.lifelovervicky.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious too !! Thank you so much!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment! :)