1 Mar 2014

February Through My Phone

Hello friends! 

I can't believe it's officially spring time now. And for once it actually feels like spring here in Finland too. Usually this time of the year we still have lots of snow and it's cold, but not this year. Almost all the snow has melted and it's warmer than usually. The temperatures are above 0 in a day time, which I'm totally fine with. Even the sun is shining and the birds are singing, me likey! Anyway, since it's already March, I decided to share with you guys some of my February pictures that I've took with my phone. Some of these you have already seen in my blog, some of these I've never published so I hope you enjoy! :) 


Going to the town! I'm wearing my favorite jeans from Topshop!
This coffee was so delicious! It had cookies and cinnamon in it!

My favorite shoes at the moment. I haven't had a chance to wear them yet but ahh they look so pretty, don't they?!?!

at my brothers prom!
Oreo milkshake, yummyyy!

My brother's prom

Frozen yogurt! It wasn't as good as the ones I've had in Cyprus but it was still delicious!
On the train on my way to Tampere!

 
The best salomon salad I've ever had, and of course I made it, haha!

I kind of won these on Facebook and they were so good!
On our way back to home from Tampere! 
My snack for the Man City-Barcelona football match!

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)