9 Mar 2015

Saturday night @ the beach

Last Saturday night I went for a little car drive with my friends and before heading back to home we decided to go and sit on the beach. It was the warmest evening so far, so it was really nice to just sit and relax and breath the sea air! I just love the scent of the ocean!! 

Sooo because once again had Emily with me I asked her to take some outfit pictures, I know the pictures are not that great since it was night-time but I still liked them, hope you do too :) 







Jeans: Bershka
Sweater: Bershka
Fur vest: Tally Weijl
Shoes: H&M

Ohh btw, I started Atkins diet today (im doing only the first phase which is induction) so I will be posting my results after two weeks when it's over! But if you like I can do a meal posts and process post during the week, just let me know in the comment box !! :)  

Kisses, Stella 

2 comments:

  1. Great post, just like your blog. Love it! <3
    Follow me if you want :) http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)