28 Sept 2014

New beginning

Hello everybody!

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting in a while, but I have been just sooo busy with everything! But I got really exciting news to share with you guys ( most of you already know!) BUT i have FINALLY moved to Cyprus!! It was about time! I came here last Friday and ohh god it's been great here! I am looking for a job here (khmmmm if anyone knows any jobs from Limassol please do let me know ;p ). January hopefully I can finally start my studies and next week I am going to one possible school to check things out! :) 

Now that I finally got some time, I will be posting more often. Although I might have a little break again in two weeks when my family comes here on holiday! But besides that I will start posting more often and I do have few posts in my mind already :) !

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that Im still here, heh! Here is a few picture, enjoy! ;) 











Love, stella

1 comment:

  1. Voi miten ihanaa kun pääsit sinne... <3 Ja nuo maisemat <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)