8 Jan 2018

Back on track

It's been way too long since I last wrote here. I'm not even sure anymore how to start this thing.
I've missed blogging so much but I just kind of lost my motivation at one point. I had so many things going on in my life that I didn't have the time or energy to start writing. Although now that I'm thinking, maybe blogging would have helped me but anyways, I'm back ! And hopefully for long time haha.



2017 went past way too fast! It was one of the best and worst years of my life so far. I grew up so much as a person during last year and I am planning on continuing that self development even more this year. I can say I'm definitely much happier now that I was in the beginning of 2017.   I have my friends by my side, I finally found peace in my life, I have a job that I like and my studies are still going well (hopefully haha will get the results in week, eek!)



I still haven't complete decided what I will do with my blog. Maybe I will write more personal stuff here as I believe it might be helpful for people going through the same things I went trough. On the other hand I would like to make this blog fashion/beauty/travel related so we will see about that. Only time will tell haha!




That's it for now.  

XoXo, Stella 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)