19 Sept 2015

A year later

Hi guys! :) 

Ok so today it has been exactly one year since I left my job, packed my bags, left Finland and moved to Cyprus. And I have to say, I was afraid at first. I was afraid that nothing goes as I had planned and I have to move back. But now, things are great. I mean they are really great. I am studying to be an accountant, I am working in a great place and I have really nice apartment and boyfriend who I can always count on. 


This year has thought me a lot. A lot about myself, a lot about Cyprus and the way things roll in here. And I'm not quite sure if I like the way things are done here but at least I can say I'm happy. Of course I miss home, I miss my family and my friends but I would not wanna go back to Finland. Nah. But I'm not sure either if I'm going to spend the rest of my life here in Cyprus either. We will see. I'm still young, but at first I would like to finish my studies here and then see where the world takes me. 


Before I moved they said it will be hard. Hard to find job, hard to be on your on so far away from everything I am used to. But hey. I have proved everyone who have ever doubt me wrong. It took me less than 2 months to get my first job in here. It took me 4 months to find a good apartment. And it didn't take so long when I decided I wanted to change a job to get another one (which was one of the greatest decision I have made so far because I really enjoy my new job). Everything is possible if you just really want to. And yes I admit things wouldn't be this good if I hadn't have all the help from great people I have in my life but still, I have fought to be in a position that I am right now. And I really love my life. 


So my advise; believe in yourself. Believe that you can make it and you will. Dream. Because believing in your dreams will get you far if you are just ready to fight for them! 

xo, Stella 

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment! :)