29 Dec 2014

My Year 2014

Year 2014 has come to an end. For me, it has been a year with ups and downs. It has been a year that has thought me a lot. 2014 has been the year where the biggest changes in my life has took a their places. Finding and quitting my first proper job in Finland, my oldest friend had her cute baby boy, my sister getting married, me moving to Cyprus and finding my first job in here. I made some new friends, my old friendships got even stronger. Me and my boyfriend had our 5th anniversary this year. The highlight of my summer was him visiting me. I spent a lot of time with my friends and family and I couldn't be happier. 



















So thank you everyone for making my year good. Let's hope 2015 will be even better ( at least I have one special thing to wait for ;)!! <3 ) 








 Kisses, Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)