13 Dec 2014

Mystery Fair

Me and my boyfriend we went to this beautiful Christmas Mystery Fair held here in Limassol. It was really pretty and for the first time this year I actually felt like Christmas is coming.


I really love this outfit that I wore the other day! I got the leather look leggins couple of weeks ago. I thought leather look leggins don't suit me at all, but I was wrong, because I love them and they make the outfit look more nicer than just regular jeans! I also have been waiting for the perfect moment to wear my favorite hat that I got last year!



My brother is coming to Cyprus today, woop woop! He was the only family member who couldn't make it on October and come here because he had school, so it's really nice to get him here! :) I just hope the weather will be good when he comes! 



Jacket Vila
Shirt H&M
Leggins Suite Blanco
Shoes Spirit Store
Bag H&M
Hat Tally Weijl

What do you think about this outfit? :) 

Love, Stella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)