20 Jan 2014

Start all over

Hello my readers,

I decided to start a new blog. I wasn't happy with my previous one and I kind of lost my interest. But now I want to give it a new go and try new one, because I really love writing. And since this is my first  post, I decided to tell you something about me.

My name is Stella. I'm 20 years old and I live between two countries, Cyprus and Finland (current location is Finland). I spend all my time on Youtube or reading my favorite blogs. I also love dancing and taking pictures. I'm definitely a summer person and winter time is really challenging for me. I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars and other American tv shows. You will read about my life and thoughts, fashion, beauty and whatever comes to my mind.

My previous blog was in Finnish, but since I am multilingual myself, I decided to give a try t a English blog. I personally do prefer English over Finnish. I would also like to post in Greek so we will see about that in the future! :)

So I hope you will join my journey and come along to read my blog! :)







With love, Stella xx

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment! :)