4 Jul 2015

Cool for the Summer

Hey hey hey! 

Haha I didn't remember that it was this hard to come up with good post title! I just love mornings where you are not in a hurry and you can do what ever you like! Its so hot outside but I still love to drink my morning coffee despite the fact that it makes me feel even hotter but who cares right!

These pictures are from two weekends back when me and my boyfriend we went to Limassol Marina for a Sunday lunch. I just love that place. It's so beautiful day and night time too! You eyes can really relax there just looking at the ocean ! I wish I had a yacht there but hey maybe one day, you never know haha :p  


I mean just look at this view!! So beautiful!! 


My outfit was really casual. All winter I had been dreaming of white sneakers because they really go with every outfit. I had been looking these sneakers from Stradivarius and when my bff came here and got the blue ones I thought what the heck I will buy the white ones then, and to be honest haven't regret it at all!  Those shoes are so comfy and they look really nice!


I don't know about you guys but the past few years I've been struggled to get a good pair of jean shorts. I mean at least here in Cyprus they tend to sell shorts that basically doesn't cover your butt and I just dont feel comfortable wearing shorts like that plus for me they dont even look good! This year I was lucky (and on time!!) and I found these jeans shorts and they are perfect! They are not too low nor do they show your butt! And I have to be honest I was kind of scared to buy lighter color jeans since I feel like its making me look bigger but I was so wrong and these are defo my favorite shorts at the moment!  


Top: H&M
Jeans Shorts: Stradivarius 
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Love, Stella xx 

2 comments:

  1. The colour of that water looks so amazing, I'd love to be swimming in that right now, especially with how hot it is! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the color is so pretty, I would like to be swimming there as well right now! x

      Delete

Thanks for the comment! :)