16 May 2014

Quiz Clothing

Hello friends! 
Few days ago I was introduced to Quiz Clothing and ohhh my god their clothes are too cute!! I have few important events coming up later this year, so I was thinking about getting a dress or jumpsuit from their collection! And the prices are not that bad too! I am really going to have hard decisions ahead of me when trying to find that dress because they have too many beautiful dresses in their collection! I thought I could show you guys few of my favorite clothes from their line! :) 
 

QUiz

Mint dress HERE , Navy dress HERE, Pink dress HERE
Glitter heels HERE, Mint heels HERE, Satin heels HERE




QUIZ 2
Playsuit HERE, Pastel pink dress HERE, Pink dress HERE
Diamond shoes HERE, Light pink shoes HERE, Pink shoes HERE

Quiz Clothing is also holding a really cool competition! And what is the price?? A VIP trip to LAS VEGAS!
How amazing is that?!? The winner will get 5 nights stay in a 5 starts hotel with fights, ofc! Winner will also have a limo ride (crazyy!!), FIVE dresses and tickets to see BRITNEY SPEARS!! All you have to do is enter your email HERE and post a selfie to Instagram with the #Ijustwonthejackpot and following QUIZ on Instagram!! You can also like Quiz on Facebook or follow them on Twitter and post your selfie with that same hashtag and your in! Simple, right? :) 

Xo, Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)