15 Dec 2015

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Good morning people! :) 

How are you all doing? My life has been pretty crazy for the past month or so. Last month I had my holiday and I went to Finland to see my friends and family. I stayed there only for one week, which was too short time period to see everyone and I felt like I was all the time in a rush, so it defo was not a relaxing holiday ( I didn't even have time for proper shopping spree!) but I don't complain. I got to see my love ones so that was all that mattered. And I lost one day because I was supposed to  fly with Lufthansa and they cancelled my first flight due to their stupid strike so I had to reroute my trip. 

After I came back I have been stuck with work and studying. Thank god my exams are now over and I have time to relax a bit from studying until next semester which starts in January :p 

And oh my god, Christmas is already next week!! I am not ready at all haha. I mean, the thing is, in Cyprus, no matter how much Christmas music you listen, no matter how much decorations you see, it just doesn't feel like Christmas, to be honest. I've been spending my Christmas here since 2009 and I do miss Christmas in Finland. There is different feeling, and I don't know. I really hope next year I am able to spend my Christmas in there. But at least I can bake some gingerbread cookies, maybe then it will feel more Christmas :p 

Anyways, I'm off to work soon so I need to finish my breakfast and then get ready! 

xoxo, Stella 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)